Displaying 1 - 4 of 4
20 Jan 2014 -
Full-time higher education students with children can apply for a Childcare Grant of: up to £148.75 a week for 1 child; up to £255 a week for 2 or more children. The grant helps with childcare costs for children under 15, or under 17 if they have...
08 Nov 2013 -
Full-time students with children could get up to £1,508 a year to help with their learning costs. This is called Parents' Learning Allowance. The money can help pay for books, study materials and travel. How much you get depends on your household...
08 Nov 2013 -
You may be able to claim Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA) if you're studying in Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales. EMA is now closed in England.
05 Nov 2013 -
The Back to School Clothing and Footwear Allowance (BTSCFA) helps you meet the cost of uniforms and footwear for children going to school. You (the parent or guardian) must be getting certain social welfare payments or taking part in training,...